- Corporate Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Supreme Court of the State of New York
- Supreme Court of the State of Ohio
- Western New England Law School, J.D. 2002
- University of Rhode Island, B.A. 1999
- Jewish Federation of Greater Toledo (Past President, Former Member of Board of Directors)
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Jodi D. Barr is Of Counsel at the Law Offices of Kotlar Hernandez & Cohen, where she concentrates her practice in corporate (including representation of closely held corporations), commercial real estate (transactional and financing) and renewable energy (including solar and wind energy) law. Jodi represents corporate clients in all aspects of business-related matters and transactions, including formation, acquisition/disposition and funding matters, and real estate clients in development, financing, leasing and renewable energy matters.
Prior to joining the Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen team, Jodi worked in New York representing national lenders, real estate investment and development companies, individual buyers and sellers in connection with single and multi-family homes, and cooperative and condominium matters.