James D. Nowak, Of Counsel
Jim has over 25 years of experience diligently representing clients in South Jersey. He concentrates his efforts on workers' compensation, personal injury, commercial and residential real estate, municipal court, and estate planning. Jim is licensed in NJ and PA and is an invaluable addition to the firm. To schedule an appointment with attorney Nowak, contact us and schedule a free case evaluation today.
- Rutgers University, Bachelor of Science, 1990
- Widener University, Juris Doctor, 1993
- Law Clerk to Rudolph J. Rossetti, Assignment Judge, Superior Court, Camden County
- Sole practitioner, 1994-2018
- Camden County Bar Association