Mitchell R. Cohen, Of Counsel
Mitchell R. Cohen is Of Counsel at the Law Offices of Kotlar Hernandez and Cohen, where he concentrates his practice in corporate (including representation of closely held companies), commercial real estate (transactional and financing) and renewable energy (including solar and wind energy) law. Mitch represents corporate clients in all aspects of business-related matters and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, plant and product expansion, succession planning and divestitures, and real estate clients in acquisition, development and funding matters.
Mr. Cohen has particular experience in corporate financing, including senior debt, mezzanine and equity funding, as well as workout and restructuring financing. He has represented medical service and healthcare companies, information technology and software development companies, physician practices, real estate development and property management companies, military contracting, logistics and manufacturing companies, transportation companies, high-tech and biotech companies, solar energy development and construction companies, equity funds and local, regional and national lenders.
- Drexel University, BS, Business Administration, 1976
- Temple University, James E. Beasley School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1979
- CEO, Freedman Cohen Development, 1999-2007
- Managing Member, Cohen Development Group, LLC, 2007-2009
- Counsel, Flaster Greenberg, PC
- General Counsel, MedActive Oral Pharmaceuticals, Inc.